- BIBLE-BASED; CHRIST-CENTERED
The goal of every Bible lesson is to get the Word of God into your students' hearts, leading to spiritual growth and life-changing learning.
- STUDENTS MOTIVATED TO LEARN
Every student can be motivated to know, practice, and apply God's Word to their lives through class interaction, colorful visuals, and creative activities.
- EASY TO TEACH FOR EFFECTIVE LEARNING
The teacher's guides take you step-by-step through each lesson. Color and visuals are used to make preparation time and class time easier and more effective.
Bible-In-Life honors the learning level of each student, enabling you to communicate Christian values in a way your students can understand so their hearts will be touched.
- RELEVANT TO LIFE
Each lesson encourages your students to plan a way to live out their faith and strengthen their personal relationship with God.
- CHURCH/HOME LINK
Students bring Sunday school home with them when they use our take-home papers. This important link between church and home is built into our 4-step lesson plan, so you really do reach everyone you teach.
For product list or to order, select desired age level below:
- Toddler/2 (18-36 months)
- Preschool 3 Years - PreKindergarten
- Early Elementary Kindergarten-1st Grade
- Elementary 2nd & 3rd Grades
- Upper Elementary 4th & 5th Grades
- Middle School 6th - 8th Grades
- High School 9th - 12th Grades
- Adult-Comprehensive Bible Study
- Adult-Understanding the Bible
For quarterly topics and scriptures used, download the Scope and Sequence file [PDF* 180 KB].